Mr. Wizard rules!!!
Wow, didn't know this was on DVD [img]eek.gif[/img]
![]()
Mr. Wizard rules!!!
Yeah, I think I burned something on my early stage watching that show.
There was also this cartoon about two boys, I think one of them was called Adams. The other one was always explaining all the secrets and how things work, etc..... You remember that ?
Found it !!!!
It was "The big world of little Adams"
Big World, Little Adam!
Big World, Little Adam!
Big World, Little Adam,
Big World, Little Adam,
Big World, Little Adam,
Big World, Little Adam.
Oh it's the Big World of Little Adam,
The finest planet of Little Adam.
We're casting off.
We're blasting off.
It's the Big World of Little Adam.
Big World, Little Adam,
Big World, Little Adam,
Big World, Little Adam,
Big World, Little Adam.
Oh it's the Big World of Little Adam
The sea and live world of little Adam.
We're off in space,
We're everyplace.
It's the Big World of Little Adam.
up...and...at...them....
up...and...at...them....
has the great space coaster been released on dvd?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I wish!Originally posted by virtualNYC:
has the great space coaster been released on dvd?
Adventures of Pinnochio!
and that Wizard of Oz cartooon that aired with it.
those two were like an acid trip. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
I can die happy once they release C.O.P.S. on DVD.
Oh, and Thundercats. Ho.
Bookmarks